Monday 11 February 2013

WEBINAR? SAY WHAT? School in my Jammies!

I was a webinaring machine on Saturday or in my head I felt I was. Saturday did not exactly happen the way I had hoped it would! My husband owns a snowremoval company so he was unavailable to take my crazy, energetic 3 year old away from the house for the webinar and my "Nana babysitter" was storm stayed! So we made the best of the webinar experience. Between letting my crazy golden out because she had some "poop issues" wrestling my nudist 3 year old dynamo from the kitchen table, I did actually do a little webinaring!
I was really excited by the whole process of webinaring from my home in my Pj's! The ease of entering the webinar and learning was fabulous. The way Barb was able to hand over the controls of the webinar so people could communicate was awesome! My only wish from the whole experience would have been that I could have located my ear buds or speakers so I could hear better, these Toshiba's supplied by the board have very low volume level! The webinar experience I had just proves where learning is going as technology becomes more sophisticated.,

No comments:

Post a Comment